Mike Orgera specializes in immigration law matters at Apsan Law Offices. He works as a law clerk and paralegal with the firm's immigration attorneys to draft motions and appeals for clients facing deportation in federal immigration court.
Michael Orgera studied at Seton Hall University School of Law and Rutgers Business School. He earned his bachelor's degree in 2007 from Florida International University.
Mike Orgera and the Immigration lawyers are based in Newark, New Jersey, Manhattan, New York, and Coral Springs, Florida. The firm represents both business and individual immigration clients around the world.
The team is led by Moses Apsan, Esq., past president of the Federal Bar Association (New Jersey Chapter, 1997 to 2002), and a 30-year member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
Experienced immigration lawyers and paralegals support the firm and its valued clients.
405 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10174
11555 Heron Bay Boulevard
Coral Springs, FL 33076
· Founder and Senior Partner
· Newark, NJ & New York, NY
Moses Apsan is licensed to practice in:
· State of New York
· State of New Jersey
· United States District Court of New Jersey
· United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
· United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
· United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
· US Bankruptcy Court Eastern District
· US Bankruptcy Court Southern District
· US Bankruptcy Court New Jersey District
· Board of Immigration Appeals
Mr. Apsan speaks Portuguese and Spanish.
Moses has won the following awards:
· Top 10 Immigration Lawyers in New Jersey (Lawyer's Registry, 2017)
· Oustanding Community Service Award (Brazilian Community Heritage Foundation, 2014)
· Coração e Alma "Heart & Soul" Community Service (Portuguese Consulate, 2013)
· TV Journalism Award (Brazilian International Press Award, 2012)
· Community Service (Brazilian Time Newspaper, 2012)
· Community Service Award (U.S. Census Bureau, 2010)
· Best WebTV website - Vejatv committee for the community (XII Brazilian International Press Award, 2009)
· The Cross of Merit & Appointment as Commander (President of International Honor & Merit, Federal Republic of Brazil, 2009)
· Community Service -- 10 Years (Brazilian Press Award, 2008)
· Caribbean American Bar Association (Caribbean Bar Association 2008 -- Community Service, 2008)
· Brasilians Online Award (Brasilians Online Award, 2002)
· Ilene and Michael Shaw Public Service Award (Federal Bar Association, 1995)
· Juris Doctor, cum laude (Honors) (New York Law School, 1983)
· New York Law School -Torts Award (New York Law School Law Review, 1983)
· American Jurisprudence Law Award -- Contracts (Lawyers Co-op, 1983)
· Managing Partner
· Coral Springs, Florida
· Practice limited solely to Immigration and Nationality Law
· Licensed in Brazil (ES) & New York (not in Florida)
· Authorized by Federal Law to practice before the Immigration and Naturalization Services in Florida
· Immigration Law Specialist
· Newark, NJ & New York, NY
· Studied at Seton Hall University School of Law
Mike Orgera • Immigration Law Clerk at Apsan Law Offices
400 Market Street, Newark, New Jersey 07105, United States